writersatplay

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Jane Millionaire Review

OMG! I pretty much thought most of my reviews were in on Jane Millionaire, but I got an email from LoveRomances that one of Jane Millionaire had been posted!!! I'm so psyched!!! It's an awesome, awesome review!!!

Janalee wrote:

Jane Millionaire is the debut novel for author Janice Lynn. Have you ever had a book from the moment you opened the cover and start reading it just latches onto your heart? Jane Millionaire is that kind of novel. Ms. Lynn has taken a reality concept and kicked it up to a whole new level. With exceptional writing, characters that are life-like, and realistic dialogues. Readers will find comfort, friends, and a few chuckles within the bindings of Jane Millionaire. They really do not get much better than this novel!

The full review is at:

http://www.loveromances.com/janemillionaire_janalee.html

Check it out!!! I'm sooooo thrilled. I know Jane's been out for a couple of months and that reading that someone actually enjoyed the story shouldn't send me orbiting to the moon, but it does. I have such a hard time believing people are reading a story I wrote, enjoying Jill and Rob as much as I do, and that reviewers are 'getting' my writing. For any of you chasing your dreams---keep chasing because OMG they really can come true!!! I'm living proof & keep pinching myself thinking I'm going to wake up and it not be real.

Posted by Janice Lynn :: 11:05 PM :: 1 Comments:

Have Something to Say?

---------------------------- ~~~ ----------------------------