writersatplay

Monday, January 02, 2006

Win an autographed copy of Jane Millionaire!


Hey! Just thought I'd give y'all a heads up that I'm giving away an autographed copy of Jane Millionaire at www.accessromance.com Go to this month's Tell Tale & there are 3 discussions going on at the bottom of the article. If you post, you're automatically entered to win! (At least, this is how I think it works. Access Romance actually handles the contest & chooses the winner) I think the discussions are only live for two weeks. Of course, they're available in the archives after that, but, at that point, you aren't elibible to win a prize.

For anyone interested in reading an interview I did, you can access it at Romance Junkies. link:http://www.romancejunkies.com/artman/publish/article_4998.shtml

Posted by Janice Lynn :: 8:34 PM :: 0 Comments:

Have Something to Say?

---------------------------- ~~~ ----------------------------