writersatplay

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Why is it...

That the minute you mail off a manuscript all sorts of things you did wrong start smacking you in the face? I mean, is it just me or what? For instance, I mailed off a manuscript on Saturday and that afternoon I got this fabuloso critique from a playmate and she was so on the money with her comments. And her comments started a domino effect that led me to more on the money things that I'd done wrong. Ack!

Woo hoo to Renee on her sales! She is on fire!!!! Or obsessing about chocolates one....uhm...perhaps a combination of both? ;)

I'm sharing some photos that are blasts from the past...

Kathleen Long, Janice Lynn, Anna Sugden in Melbourne Florida



2004 New Jersey Put Your Heart in A Book Conference: The Vote 4 Jane Gang!

Tawny Weber, Kathleen Long, Lindsey Brooks, & Janice Lynn 2004 Rita Awards

The Writer Playground Naughties & one Cajun!

Okay, that's a quick blast from the past & a teaser that I'll post more soon. :)

Janice


Posted by Janice Lynn :: 12:28 AM :: 0 Comments:

Have Something to Say?

---------------------------- ~~~ ----------------------------