writersatplay

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Jane Millionaire's release week!


WOW! This has been such an amazing week & it's not over yet! On Monday I got a call to schedule a local radio talk show interview. On Tuesday, my debut romance novel JANE MILLIONAIRE was officially released. (Woo hoo!). On Wednesday, a radio talk show interview on the Definitely Dana! show aired. If you'd like to listen in, a repeat will be aired on December 3rd at 10 PM Central time. You can listen in by going to www.healthylife.net and then going to the Definitely Dana! information. On Thursday (hey, that's today!) I'm doing my very first chat! Not quite sure what I'll be chatting about. Jane Millionaire, the American Title contest, promotion, writing, & whatever else y'all would like to discuss, I imagine. If you'd like to say hello or ask a question, drop in at www.knightagency.net and click on the chatroom. I'd love to *meet* you!! On Friday, I'm hoping Matthew will drop in as the hunk of the week...okay, so he's the sexiest man alive now (I already knew this ;) ) and probably busy, but hello, this is my fantasy week, so here's one of my absolute favorite pictures of him to get the fantasy going. (vbg)


Also, if you haven't checked out Romance: B(u)y the book's review of JANE MILLIONAIRE, be sure to do so at www.wnbc.com/romance Michelle has created a wonderful romance friendly niche within NBC's online network & she's a great lady.

I've also been giving away prizes all week to my readers group as we celebrate Jane's release. If you aren't a member, be sure to check out my website www.janicelynn.net and go to the bottom of the home page for information how you can be a part of a winning crowd!!!

Posted by Janice Lynn :: 9:10 AM :: 1 Comments:

Have Something to Say?

---------------------------- ~~~ ----------------------------