writersatplay

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Change

I am so bad. I absolutely hate change. Well, there's some changes I like. I mean, if I dropped five inches from my hips---I'd love that. But for the post part, I'm one of those people who doesn't go for messing around with things that are working just fine.

I adore the look of our new blog. I mean, it's super cool. But I'm so computer illiterate that I no longer no how to post pictures. :( Or smiley faces. Or any of the other few things I'd learned how to do. Yes, I am SOOOOO whining. Not because I want our old blog back, because this one really is cool, but because I'm so anti-change.

BUT change is a necessary part of life. From growing as a person to learning new blogging tricks, changes are going to take place. To be successful in life, one has to be able to accept changes, adapt to them, become better from them.

So, I, too, shall learn, shall grow, shall perservere despite being an old dog who's going to have to learn a new trick...you'll see how successful I am the next time I post because this place is SOOOO Matthew McConaughey depleted and no blog is complete without the Sexiest Man Alive!!!

Posted by Janice Lynn :: 1:01 AM :: 0 Comments:

Have Something to Say?

---------------------------- ~~~ ----------------------------